MY FELLOW YOUTHS, BET YOU DON`T WANT TO DIE A POOR PERSON!!
My fellow youths, bet you don't want to die a poor person: God first in everything and learn to follow the following guidelines
1. Sacrifice shining objects.
If you really want to live a better life, then you must learn to put your little money to good use. Refrain from buying every flashy thing you come across. Trending shoes, clothes, wristwatches, phones, electronic gadgets etc.
2. Sacrifice friendship with poor minded people.
I am actually referring to people who are not ambitious. Anything goes for this set of people. They are hardly bothered about their future.
3. Sacrifice the social media. I tell people,
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, if not for business purposes, are places you should avoid spending too much in. Even the owners of these platforms do not use them as much as we do.
4. Sacrifice some sleep.
Certainly, there are times you have unfinished work on your table, do not leave them to sleep. Do that only when you're sick or weak. Make sure you spend more time on your work than you sleep.
5. Sacrifice the blame game.
Mister, you need to stop blaming people for your downfall. Because an uncle refused to sponsor you in the university, doesn't mean you can't make it without his help. There are so many other things you can do to earn a living other than living on blame games.
6. Sacrifice your fear of Losing.
I must tell you the truth. Life itself is full of risks. If you're not Willing to take risks, then you can't make. You can't win without losing, first.
7. Sacrifice Your impatience.
Most good thing take a lot of time to Manifest. Oh yes! That's the truth. If you really want to be rich, you must learn to be more patient. Patient with your work.
Patient with the new skills you're acquiring.
8. Give up your low self-esteem.
Stop looking down on yourself. The truth is that a lot of well doing men in our society today, all came from poor homes. But they didn't allow their background to put their backs on the ground.
Start believing in yourself.
9. Give up hatred for books. If you must be happy in life, then you must be a reader of books, inclusive financial books to be precise. Learn how other great men made it and follow their steps. If you don't read, the chances is that you will forever remain an average person.
10. Give up the easy life.
Stop believing that everything comes easy. As a matter of fact, good things, generally do not come easily.
AUTHORED BY MASIKA GEOFREY BISAGATI